Aqueity Tech Tip #42: Using the Dynamic Lock Feature in Windows 10
Using the Dynamic Lock Feature in Windows 10
This is a nifty feature available in Windows 10. Your phone and PC are paired over Bluetooth, and your computer automatically locks if you walk away from it. This is an especially useful security feature for those who often forget to do so each time they get up.Here's how you set it up:
- Open "Settings" and go to "Devices" > "Bluetooth and other devices"
- Turn on Bluetooth (both on your computer and your phone)
- Click "+ Add Bluetooth or other device"
- Choose "Bluetooth" and find your phone to pair
- Go back to "Settings" and into "Accounts" > "Sign in options"
- Scroll down to the "Dynamic Lock" section and check the box