What Information Do We Collect?
Aqueity, Inc. gathers the following information about users:
- Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These may include but are not limited to and are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, to participate in our blog, participation in surveys and contact forms.
- Information Aqueity, Inc. gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views and other analytics throughout our site. This information allows us to better tailor our site to the user’s needs and to help better understand the demographics of our visitors.
Uses of the Information
- Aqueity, Inc. uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our network of sites, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
- As stated above, we may use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters and to enable users to participate in surveys, blogs, and forums or other business related items.
- Aqueity, Inc. may track user traffic patterns throughout the entirety of the site. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. Aqueity, Inc. does break down overall usage statistics according to a user’s domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser).
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Aqueity, Inc. does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Aqueity, Inc. under confidentiality agreements. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Aqueity, Inc. operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
Questions Regarding Privacy
Attn: Privacy Information
2805 Butterfield Road
Oak Brook, IL 60523