Our fully managed IT solution is perfect for companies that need our highest level of support. But what if that plan would be overkill for your company and you need something different or leaner? Then our Shared Vision approach is ideal for you.
Here’s how it works…
You’ll get to pick and choose elements of our Unified Vision plan to create a package for custom IT in Chicago that’s everything you need and nothing you don’t. At Aqueity, we take transparency very seriously, so you can rest assured that we’re never trying to sell you on more than you need.
And if you’re not quite sure what you need, then you can count on us to help you assess your current IT environment and make expert recommendations that are tailored to your business.
WHY WE THINK YOU’LL LIKE THIS CUSTOM IT APPROACH:
- It allows Aqueity to supplement your current IT staff in a focused way that doesn’t step on anyone’s toes.
- This is a fully collaborative process guided by your needs and preferences.
- We act as a strategic partner with an eye to the future of custom IT solutions and your company.
- You get to take advantage of the depth and breadth of the Aqueity knowledge base as you make choices and decisions for the present and future.
- It puts you in control with ala carte access to our many, varied services.
POWER TO CHOOSE
At Aqueity, we’re customer-driven, service-focused IT experts. Our Unified Vision plan leverages this expertise to deliver optimized IT support.
We know that not every business needs a complete, end-to-end solution. Maybe you have networking locked down, but require assistance with your helpdesk. Perhaps you’re in the middle of digital transformation and looking to shore up remote workstation support.
Our Shared Vision plan gives you the power to choose. Create custom IT solutions by leveraging any of our managed services, including:
- Remote workstation maintenance: Software management, workstation patching and regular security scanning helps streamline workstation support.
- Network infrastructure support: Automatic patching, updating and backup configuration of firewalls and routers reduce your total risk.
- Remote end-user helpdesk: Remote and phone access to support across your choice of software and applications means you get the help you need, when you need it.
THE VALUE OF SHARED VISION
What sets Aqueity apart is our focus on H2H — human-to-human — connections, paired with industry-leading IT expertise. This makes us the perfect fit for small businesses looking for custom IT in Chicago. Our experts work directly with your team to assess current IT needs, identify potential shortfalls and recommend the best technology-agnostic solutions.
This is the value of Shared Vision: finding the ideal combination of services and support to help your business build custom IT deployments that improve performance, enhance security and drive ROI.
Redefine your custom IT experience with Aqueity. We’re on top of IT.